HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ON istudy.mu
When registering as a user of the Website or during your time as a user of the Website you will be asked to provide information to us. We will inform you at the time of collecting information from you whether you must provide the information to use the Website or a particular istudy Service, or whether the provision of information requested by us is optional. We will inform you at the time of collecting information from you whether the information that you provide to us will be accessible to other users of the Website or by third parties, so that you can decide whether to provide the information to us.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- information that you submit in response to surveys or polls;
- details of applications for courses that you make using the Website;
- details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
- proof of identity that we request from you before we disclose personal information to you that we hold (in order to establish that we are disclosing the personal data to you and not to someone pretending to be you); and
- personal details that you submit to us, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, gender and date of birth, nationality.