NC4 HEALTH CARE
The National Certificate level 4 in Healthcare Assistant would provide the student the opportunity to study a wide range of bio psycho social conditions affecting human being and require the learner to demonstrate basic knowledge, skills and competence whilst working under the responsibility of a registered nurse in ;
- Providing healthcare and support to sick individual.
- Assessing the nursing need of clients
- Plan and carry out appropriate action to meet nursing needs
- Promote self care in people under their care.
- Working with a health team to deliver curative, preventive, promotive and rehabilitative healthcare services
2 days course per week
Fully registered as Health Care Assistants and having School Certificate or GCE Ordinary Level on one certificate with passes obtained in five subjects including English Language with at least Grade C in any two subjects or School Certificate or GCE Ordinary Level on one certificate with passes obtained in six subjects including English Language with at least Grade C in any one subject.