MANAGEMENT WITH LAW
This degree aims to set the study of management and law in a broader social science framework. The management courses will enable you to develop an understanding of a range of issues in international management, while allowing you to learn from examples relevant to your local environment. An in-depth study of law applicable to the commercial sector and the development of a critical awareness of the common law legal tradition are both central to this specialism.
- Duration : You have between 3-8 years to complete the programme (or a minimum of 2 years on the Graduate Entry Route).
- Study mode: Full time or part time (FOR BOTH COURSES)
- Entry requirement : To be eligible for the Br above by the 30 November in the year of registration and satisfy the Sc degree Students must:
- normally* be aged 17 oUniversity’s General Entrance Requirements and
- demonstrate competence in Mathematics at least equivalent to UK GCSE/GCE ‘O’ level at Grade C or above.