Erasmus University Holland Scholarship
The Erasmus University Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Erasmus University Rotterdam. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their Bachelors or Masters degrees in Holland.
Applicants must be:
• Non-EEA nationals who have to pay the institutional tuition fee;
• Excellent students according to the respective faculty’s standard;
• Applying for a full-time bachelor or master at Erasmus University Rotterdam;
• Students who did not obtain a diploma at an education institution in the Netherlands; and
• Those who have never been enrolled as a full degree student at an educational institution in the Netherlands.
The application procedure differs per faculty. Please check the Official Website for the different faculties’ contact and check with your own faculty for more information on the application. Deadline is 1 February 2020 for the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) and Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) and 1 May 2020 for all other faculties.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Please note that this is not the official scholarship webpage. Mauritian students are eligible for this scholarship but not guaranteed to be awarded one. For complete and updated information on this scholarship, please check Official Scholarship Website: https://www.eur.nl/en/education/practical-matters/financial-matters/scholarships-grants/prospective-students-rotterdam/holland-scholarship-prospective