- Vegetable Production Planting care, Harvesting and Storing of Onions, Garlic, Groundnuts, Maize, Cassava, Chillies, Potatoes, Cauliflower, Creepers, Red Local Beans and Carrots.
- Fruit Production Planting Care, Propagating, Harvesting and storage of Citrus Fruits (Lemons, Oranges, Mandarins), Pineapples, Bana
- nas and Pawpaws.
- Livestock Rearing Sheltering, Feeding, Care, Handling and Breeding of Cattle, Goats, Sheep and Pigs.
- Form III OR
- Have Successfully completed the foundation course OR
- Experience acceptable to MITD
- Minimum 16 years old