Diploma of Higher Education in Quantity Surveying
The Diploma in Quantity Surveying provides a broad-based education enabling successful students to enter into careers in design, construction or operations in the building industry.
This programme has been designed to meet the following aims:
Upon successful completion of this course, it is expected that graduates will:
- Foster a critical and reflective understanding of the areas of study and their application
- To assist students to develop a range of skills and competencies which will enable them to make an effective contribution to their chosen careers.
- To create a range of learning opportunities which facilitate access and progression to allow personal and career development and their achievement of appropriate awards.
- To establish an appropriate foundation for a lifetime of continuing professional development.
- To develop an appreciation of the inter-relationships between the professions and specialisms involved in the built environment
SC or Equivalent