CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships
Charles Darwin University (CDU) offers the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships to international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement and who are seeking to commence an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree at CDU.
Eligible applicants must:
- • Applicant must apply to commence study in 2020
- • Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirement for their chosen course;
- • Applicant must have a minimum overall score of 85% in their highest completed qualification
- • Applicant must be an international student on a student visa;
- • Applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
Please note: the VCIHAS scholarships are very competitive and meeting the minimum eligibility standards described above does not guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship.
To apply, you must complete the scholarship application form and submit it together with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU. Deadline for applications is 15 May 2020 for commencement in Semester 2, 2020.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Please note that this is not the official scholarship webpage. Mauritian students are eligible for this scholarship but not guaranteed to be awarded one. For complete and updated information on this scholarship, please check Official Scholarship Website: http://www.cdu.edu.au/international/future-students/scholarships