BSSR School of Paramedical Studies
Ever since its finding in 2006 to provide affordable and quality educational opportunities for all students, BSSR School is one of the leading institution of study in Mauritius with a firmly established reputation. We ensure a certain level of development and discipline for our students. The quality of education and practices implanted by the school make the students preferred over others in certain employment areas.
We, the BSSR Paramedical School shall grow to become:
- The best paramedical teaching institution in Mauritius that shall provide to the society a continuous stream of responsible, ethical and well trained paramedical professionals.
- One among the premier local paramedical and health institutes that strives to improve lives and health of the Mauritian citizen through collaborative leadership, continuous effort, innovative ideas and educational efforts.
- The foremost Paramedical Institute of the Republic of Mauritius and to provide best health care treatment trainings and health care personnel to different Medical Institutions like Hospitals and Clinics of Mauritius.
We, the BSSR Paramedical School shall persevere & do our best to:
- Develop and promote excellence based on the core values of professionalism and ethics in our duties, dignities, and other commitments.
- All the time promote a culture that clearly recognizes and values the role of all our staff as close partners in the success of our commitments and to create an environment that attracts highest quality personnel.
- Provide our students with all modern infrastructures to support the pursuit of excellence in their education, patient care, innovation and research.
- Demonstrate as an Institute that we can improve the performance of high school students who wish to pursue paramedical studies especially from those coming from the underprivileged & underrepresented sections of our Mauritian society.
- Create a responsible organisation that effectively and efficiently utilise resources and incentives so as to develop a strategic planning and policy evaluation methodology required to support medical education, patient care and research.