ATHE Level 4 & 5 Extended Diploma in Management
The programme offers the following benefits for students:
- These qualifications provide generic management skills for those planning to or working in a management role. The qualifications deliver the skills and knowledge that meet the needs of managers on a domestic and international platform.
- It provides a flexible route for learners who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level and for learners who do not have management qualifications, but may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior experience in the work place.
- Equipping individuals with the knowledge, understanding and skills for success in employment in the business and finance sectors
- Providing suitable work experience so that learners can apply their knowledge and practical skills in the workplace during their study
- Enabling progression to an undergraduate degree or further professional qualification in a related field (e.g. business, management, HR, etc.)
- Allows progression from this qualification into or within employment in the sector where learners may work towards professional membership or study for professional body examinations.