At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
• Coordinate and direct all operational activities within turn round including loading ,fuelling , aircraft servicing
• Ensure turn round activities are in compliance with safety , security , operational procedures and processes delivered within SLA standards of performance and compliance limits
• Handle aircraft documentation to crews , including flight plan , met folders , loadsheets etc , checking that the documentation is for the appropriate flight date and aircraft.
• The airport
• Air traffic
• Basics about aeronautics and aerodynamics.
• Weather conditions – air vs. ground temperature – air pressure – weather disturbances – hazardous events.
• Self-knowledge – Managing stress – Communication: the basics – Collective work – Feedback.
Current IATA regulations
Traffic operations – initial level
• Loading bulk cargo hold
• Manual loading plan
• Aircraft weight & balance
• Types of messages.
• Preparation for the flight
• Cargo hold loading steps
• Loading limitations
• Fly-away kits
• Weighing of cargo
• Non-standard loads
• Special freights
Flight management – practice
• Preparing a flight
• Hand-in the pre-flight planning package
• Analyzing information given to the crew
• Coordination of the various tasks when landing
• Editing the manual loading plan
• The post-flight report.
• Awareness training session about transport of dangerous goods (IATA Cat 10).
• Technical words about the airport
• Understanding & talking.
Airport safety & security
• Prohibited items
• Verification of conformity at check-in and boarding
• Boarding cards
• Safety & security operators (international, national & local)
• How to act with any abandoned baggage, package or container
• Safety & security objectives
• Types of transit fares
• Performance measurement systems
• The importance of involving the team
• Reduction of costs in the long run.
• Reminder of ramp regulations
• Traffic risks inside the airport zone
• Operators on the ground
• Precautions to be taken
• Rules to abide.
Real Hand-On Practical
Handling several flights’ operations at the airport
Mid March & Mid September
Application : February & August
Days of Course : 2 to 3 times per week, based on a Pre-Set calendar
Time of courses from Monday to Saturday : Either 08:30/09:00 to 12:30/13:00 OR 13:00/13:30 to 16:00/16:30 OR 17:00/17:30 to 19:00/19:30
Fees : Different prices for each course to contact school or Facebook Inbox.
Payment Facilities : Collaboration with MCB, call the school for more info. Special student loan.