- Always make sure that the contact details provided are correct. You can edit your personal details anytime if there is a change of address or contact number.
- The recruiter needs to be able to contact you easily and will probably always try the Mobile Phone number first. Be sure to provide the correct number.
- It’s better to insert a photo in your CV. Please select a professional photo, such as a passport photo.
- List your working experience in the right order. The most recent working experience always needs to be on the top of the list.
- Always provide the dates and years for each job.
- Make sure that your job title corresponds to the job title that was provided to you by the company.
- List your job responsibilities for each job. It is very important that your provide maximum information concerning your skills, competencies and responsibilities in previous jobs. Keep your information clear, short and precise.
- Select the right job category for each position.
- Tips=>Mention if it is student job, internship, part time job, summer job, ….
- Every time you apply for a job/stage/part time job on the website, you will be given the option to insert an application letter. An application letter does not need to be long and simply needs to say why you are interested in that particular position. This is optional. However, explaining your motivation will be an advantage to your candidature.
- Tips=>Need to be short - 2 paragraphs maximum.
1 step => Why this job suits you more than another student - Why this job is interesting for you?
2 step => What will be your contribution/benefits for this company – How your skills will be an asset to the company?
ALWAYS finish your letter with a “polite phrase / letter ending” – thanking for the interest that the person will spend on your CV, and request of appointment.