Visa for South Africa
by Yannick Pilot
Registration: First of all, you will have to translate your school leaving exam results ( if it is from a french system ) and it must be certified by a notary "etude". Afterwards, you will have to send that certified copy to the Matriculation Board in Pretoria ( if asked by...see more
06 February 2015