MSc in International Business and Economics
Upon completion of the programme students should be able to:
– Show excellent understanding of the operation of firms nationally and internationally.
– Have in depth economic explanations of the process of international business in both developed and developing countries.
– Critically assess the nature and the operation of the international economy with particular
reference to trade, finance and international capital movement.
– Develop skills required to make an assessment of the economic environment of companies
and their strategies within the context of national and international environments.
– Comprehend a firm’s strategic policy making with respect to various international trading
– Develop the knowledge and skills required for assessing and developing international
strategies and operations of businesses.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS As per UTM’s Admission Regulations, and ‘Admission to Programmes of Study at Masters Degree Level’. PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS Admission decisions will be made by the School of Business, Management and Finance on a case to case basis. Candidates must either be: Graduates from a recognised university or other institutions of higher education with at least a second class honours degree or holders of an approved professional qualification deemed equivalent to an honours degree.