MA Graphics Design
Offered by – University of Technology of Mauritius
The specific aims of the MA Graphic Design are to enable students:
- to relate graphic design to relevant context
- to recognise and extend their creative potential with regard to specific applications
of graphic design practice
- to promote graphic design practice by innovative and professional engagement
with clients/users/market requirements
- to help students identify, master and develop specialist design processes
- to develop refined and focused communication strategies
Full time, Part time
1 year / 1.5 years
Several intakes per year depending on demand.
- As per UTM’S Admission Regulations, and ‘Admission to Programmes of Study at
Master’s Degree Level’.
- A degree (minimum 2:2) within design or any related field. Relevant professional
qualifications and/ or extensive professional design experience can also be
Ask for price
Please send us a request here and we will send you full price detail
Interested in course?
Click here to send a request